I just tried to throw it between his butterfly and the refs blew the whistle pretty quick,” Burrows said. “I was yelling: ‘It’s underneath, it’s underneath.’”
"Alex Burrows and Eddie Lack’s classic retelling of a goal saved (via tinsouls)
“You know he’s yelling in French,” Lack said, “so no one knows what he’s saying. I had no idea (where the puck was). I was hearing everyone screaming behind me and the crowd going wild, so I thought: OK, I’m just going to lay back and do the sea turtle.”
People who are younger than you but taller
People who are younger than you but better than you at something
People who are younger than you
Being turned into a llama
A LLAMA?! HE’S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!!
I think this is my favourite post in the history of ever.
1. How come they didn’t use any muggle inventions to inform their magic inventions?
2. Why wouldn’t everyone get a magic portrait of themselves and essentially live forever?
3. Why would J.K. Rowling even include the time-turner?
4. So, was Hagrid’s dad just a pervert or what?
5. If Fred and George had the Marauder’s Map during the events of the Chamber of Secrets, why didn’t they use it to help figure out who was opening the chamber?
6. Why would Hogwarts have students ride to the castle on animals they could only see if they’d seen death?
7. Why does Malfoy try to befriend Harry when they first meet?
8. Why aren’t they more careful what they teach Slytherin kids?
Finish reading 12 Things That Still Bother Me About Harry Potter